* Cruise Night is almost a month away, make sure you are selling your 50/50 tickets *
- $1.00 per ticket, or 6 for $5.00
- Drawing - Saturday, August 12th at 8:30 PM on Liberty Street-
- Please meet at 4:00 P.M. at the main tent by Methodist Church parking lot.
* Fundraising *
- Draw Down at Corn Fest 2017 will be located at First Midwest Bank from 5pm - 9pm.
-300 (295) total tickets available/ $60.00 each (the last 5 tickets will be auctioned off at the event)
** Morris Rotary's responsibility is 45 tickets
-Sponsorship's total $11,000 of which $2,000 is our club. We need to brainstorm ideas for people we
would like to ask for sponsorships. Please send any names to Amy Carr.
-Alan Ferrari will be Rotary's committee member on the sponsorship committee. Amy Carr will be the
silent auction committee member. Andrea Buckman will be the live auction committee member.
* ROTARY PARK WORK DAY- Tuesday, July 26 at 5:30. We will eat at Carson Tap House after work is complete.
* Starting August 1, 2017- Updated location for meetings in Maria's Ristorante and Pizzeria*
- Location: 1591 N Division Street
Morris, IL 60450
- At Maria's, members will be billed for food on quarterly Statements. *only if you eat*
- Chapin's East is hosting a car show on Sunday, August 6 from 12:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M. John & Lynne Carr will sell 50/50 tickets on behalf of Morris Rotary at this event.
* WE NEED EVERYONE AT THE NEXT MEETING *